All-on-4 dental implants is a surgical procedure that use 4 implants in the upper or lower jaw to secure a non-removable, replacement teeth. The All-0n-4 dental implants are positioned at precise angles to provide optimum support for the arch and non-removable teeth. The mechanics of implants placed at an angle means that the 4 implants are braced together and any vertical forces are evenly distributed through the jawbone.
Benefits of All-on-4:
1. Bone loss is reduced
2. Prevents sagging or hollow cheeks (improves facial structure)
3. Very little discomfort or pain
4. Quality of life and self-confidence is increases
5. Bone grafts may not be needed
6. Compared to conventional forms of treatment, All-on-4 is cheaper and faster
7. Restores the ability to eat your favorite foods
8. Stop using messy adhesives, removing teeth at night, a bad taste while wearing dentures and loose dentures while talking. This is the most important benefit in my opinion (Dr. Capps)!!!!!
If you would like a discussion about how Drs. Capps, Bowman & Padgett can deliver you a smile with dental implants. Click on CONTACT US on the upper right corner of the home page.