Patient Safety Protocol
Updated 9/2/2020 9:00am
We continue to be open for a wider spectrum of dental care!
We have been working diligently to ensure the safety and comfort for both our team and patients, as we returned to full care and service. Our team has been reaching out to patients who have had to cancel their appointments due to the shut down, as well as patients who are currently scheduled in the upcoming months to confirm new appointments that promote social distancing mandates and protect our most vulnerable.
Rest assured, Drs. Bowman, Padgett and Associates, as always, will place the health and well-being of our team and our patients first. We will continue to reach our and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on social media for up-to-date information!
We always follow the CDC recommendations for disinfection and sterilization of our office and operatories. However, we have taken some additional measures to help keep EVERYONE safe.
- All magazines, books & other literature has been removed from our reception area. Please bring your own reading materials.
- Clip boards & pens will be disinfected after each use.
- Hand sanitizer & anti-bacterial soap is available for use by all patients & employees.
- Patients will be asked to pre-rinse in the operatories prior to any dental treatment.
- Please limit the number of people accompanying you to your appointment.
- If you or someone in your household are not feeling well, have a sore throat, fever, or cough please reschedule your appointment to a time when you are feeling better.
We look forward to seeing you all again and catching up with you at your next appointment!
Thank you for being a part of our dental family here at Bowman, Padgett & Associates
Comprehensive Dental Treatments
Caring & Compassionate Environment
Over 45 Years of Industry Experience
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
Best Dental Service- Rondy
I Feel At Ease- De'Aunduria
The Staff Is Absolutely Amazing- Martine
They Genuinely Care About You- Yvonne
I Wish I Could Give Them More Than 5 Stars- Niki