Patient Safety Protocol
Updated 3/24/2020 2:00pm
With the flu, coronavirus (COVID-19), and other illnesses going around, we at Bowman, Padgett & Associates want to assure our dental family that your health is our top priority.
We are still open for emergency patients, by appointment only! All elective care will be rescheduled for a later date. Please call us with any questions and follow the instructions given on the automated message to schedule.
We always follow the CDC recommendations for disinfection and sterilization of our office and operatories. However, we are taking some additional measures to help keep EVERYONE safe.
- All magazines, books & other literature has been removed from our reception area. Please bring your own reading materials.
- Clip boards & pens will be disinfected after each use.
- Hand sanitizer & anti-bacterial soap is available for use by all patients & employees.
- Patients will be asked to pre-rinse in the operatories prior to any dental treatment.
- Please limit the number of people accompanying you to your appointment.
- If you or someone in your household are not feeling well, have a sore throat, fever, or cough please reschedule your appointment to a time when you are feeling better.
We hope all of you will stay healthy during this time and always.
Thank you for being a part of our dental family here at Bowman, Padgett & Associates
Comprehensive Dental Treatments
Caring & Compassionate Environment
Over 45 Years of Industry Experience
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
My months of suffering ended within 24 hours of our meeting.- Sandi Allinson
So Happy!!- Macy
Above & Beyond Service- Sandy
They gave me my life back while receiving ultimate care.- Joan
One of the Best Anywhere- Graham