More about Dental Implants in Greenville
A Permanent, Natural Looking Replacement for Missing or Damaged Teeth
Suffering from tooth loss can affect every aspect of your life, from your appearance to your overall health. It can even be devastating to your self-esteem, causing you to shy away from social interaction. Dentures, while an effective method of tooth replacement, can create new concerns, such as anxiety over the possibility of sliding or shifting prosthetics, diet restrictions, and discomfort from resting directly on the gums. Schedule a consultation with Bowman, Padgett and Associates to restore your missing teeth with the more comfortable, natural-looking option of dental implants.
Call our trustworthy dentists today at (252) 391-9333 to learn more about dental implants in Greenville.
Our implant dentistry experts offer the following types of dental implants in Greenville:
- Implant supported dentures
Our dental team will work with you to determine the dental implants that work best for your needs and can handle them in our office. Because our practice is all-encompassing, we will never have to refer our patients to other offices!
Why Traditional Dental Implants?
A single dental implant is an ideal replication of your missing tooth. The post of the implant functions as a tooth root, preserving bone and providing a solid foundation for a beautiful, custom-made crown.
Implants offer numerous benefits, including:
- A permanent replacement option
- No diet restrictions
- Easy care and maintenance
- A natural looking, undetectable restoration
- Maintains bone health
All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 implants combine the permanence of dental implants with the convenience of dentures. With this method, our doctors anchor a beautifully designed, custom made set of teeth onto four strategically placed implants.
This affords the following advantages:
- Immediate load of temporary teeth, so there is no need to wait through a healing period to have your smile restored.
- Implants may be placed even when bone volume is limited, without requiring additional bone grafting procedures.
- When restoring a full arch, they are more affordable than placing individual dental implants.
When Should You Consider Implant Supported Dentures?
Implant supported dentures are a type of removable denture that are anchored with dental implants.
Some of the greatest benefits of implant supported dentures include:
- Provides a more secure restoration than dentures
- Improves the fit and comfort of your dentures
- Preserves bone density with the placement of implant posts
- Prevents slipping and shifting of dentures
- Offers a more affordable option than individual implants, similar to All-on-4
Contact us online today or call us at (252) 391-9333 to speak with one of our knowledgeable dentists and find out if our Greenville dental implants are right for you!