How to self diagnose dry mouth:
1. Do you have a dry feeling in your mouth?
2. Have you recently lost the taste of food or noticed a change in the taste of your food?
3. Can you swallow easily or is it difficult to chew your food because of dryness?
4. Do you drink liquids more frequently because you are thirsty?
5. Do you take a lot of medications?
If the taste of your Filet Mignon or fried chicken does not taste as they once did and you attribute that to a drier mouth, please call Dentist Greenville NC and we will be happy to provide you with more information at (252) 391-9333 Drs Capps, Bowman & Padgett.