Some medications are known to cause dry mouth. Some of them include:
1. Amphetamines (Dextroamphetamine and Methamphetamine)
2. Anticholinergics (Atropine, Benzotropine, Dicyclomine)
3. Antihistamines (Azelastine, Cetirizine, Clemastine Fumarate)
4. Anti-HIV Protease Inhibitors (Amprenavir, Indinavir, Nelfinavir)
5. Tricyclic Antidepressants (Amitriptyline, Desipramine, Doxepin)
6. Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (Citalopram, Fluoxetine)
Check with your doctor to see if a possible change in your medications would prevent dry mouth.