As a top-of-the-line dentist in Greenville NC, Dr. Capps’ main focus is on helping patients maintain teeth and gums that are in tip-top-shape and a smile that’s absolutely loved. Good oral health, in conjunction with healthy eating and regular exercise play vital parts in an enjoyable, healthy lifestyle.
Realizing this, we strive to be more than just your dental service provider. We want to be a good resource for your overall health, and want to encourage your family to be aware of the numerous interesting events going on in our community, particularly ones encouraging health awareness. How many of these events will be/were participated in by your family?
- October 14th from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- ECU/ A. J. Fletcher Recital Hall
- A free event that’s open to the public.
2012 Down East Heart Walk
- October 20th at 9:00 am (Registration begins at 8:00 am)
- Greensprings Park
- This annual celebration promotes physical activity and heart healthy living in a fun and family environment.
The Third Annual Pitt County Women’s Journal Healthy Living Expo
- October 20th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Greenville Convention Center
- An opportunity to interact with medical professionals & local businesses providing nutrition, fitness, mental health and personal wellness services.